All Saints students are:
Committed Catholic Christians who:
- Demonstrate knowledge of scripture and demonstrate Catholic values. Actively participate in liturgies and prayer services.
- Serve others in the local and global communities.
- Pray frequently in a variety of ways.
- Demonstrate respect for all God’s creation.
- Demonstrate reverence for the Blessed Trinity.
- Honor Mary, our Mother.
Models of good character who:
- Demonstrate self-discipline.
- Take initiative to be helpful.
- Use kind words.
- Work and play cooperatively.
Engaged learners who:
- Listen actively, speak clearly, and write correctly.
- Apply higher-order thinking skills in all subjects.
- Read, create, and evaluate a variety of materials.
- Use technology appropriately to enhance learning.
- Organize their materials for learning and study.
Culturally aware citizens who:
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of current events.
- Experience and evaluate art and music.
- Display an awareness of and respect for different cultures.
- Promote social justice and use peacemaking skills.
Physically active, healthy individuals who:
- Exhibit a neat appearance and proper personal hygiene.
- Respect his/her body as a Temple of the Holy Spirit.
- Practice good sportsmanship.
- Demonstrate healthy habits of eating and exercise.